FG-40F-BDL-950-12 - Fortinet FortiGate 40F
Security appliance - with 1 year 24x7 FortiCare and FortiGuard Unified (UTM) Protection - GigE - desktop
6 in stock
Part number FG-40F-BDL-950-12
- Information The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 40F series provides a fast and secure SD-WAN solution in a compact
fanless desktop form factor for enterprise branch offices and mid-sized businesses. Protects
against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SDWAN
in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking
approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security.
• Identifies thousands of applications inside network trafficfor deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
• Protects against malware, exploits, and maliciouswebsites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
• Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
• Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
• Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
• Independently tested and validated for best-in-class security effectiveness and performance
• Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
• Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
• Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various high-speed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data centre and WAN deployments
• Includes a management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation and visibility
• Provides Zero Touch Integration with Fortinet’s Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
• Predefined compliance checklist analyses the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
• Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation
3G/4G WAN Connectivity
The FortiGate 40F Series includes a USB port that allows you to plug in a compatible third-party 3G/4G USB modem, providing additional WAN connectivity or a redundant link for maximum reliability.
Compact and Reliable Form Factor
Designed for small environments, you can place it on a desktop or wall-mount it. It is small, lightweight, yet highly reliable with a superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.
Secure Access Layer
FortiLink protocol enables you to converge security and the network access by integrating the FortiSwitch into the FortiGate as a logical extension of the NGFW. These FortiLink enabled ports can be reconfigured as regular ports as needed.
- Extended specifications
- Downloadable files