B0BLVW58KL - C-Pen Exam Reader 2
4 in stock
Part number B0BLVW58KL Copied
reader for printed text. Everything, including the natural speaking voices, is embedded in this off-line device and there is no
need for a computer or an internet connection. This means that students who have reading difficulties such as dyslexia can
independently take exams knowing that they can read and understand the questions.
By using Exam Reader 2, schools don’t have to invest in human readers or extra rooms, saving money to spend on other
supporting resources instead. Exam Reader 2 is approved for use in exams by various exam boards, like The Joint Council for
Qualifications (JCQ) in UK. Check with your special educational needs coordinator about availability in your school.
• Supports 10+ languages.
• Reads text out aloud in all supported languages.
• An off-line closed system with no opportunity to store any
personalised assistive content.
• Audio aided user interface
• Fast reading for better productivity
• Audio boost
• Speaker and earphone jack.
• Rechargeable battery sufficient for a full day use.
• Cost efficient assistive solution for schools.
- Downloadable files